How You Can Help
You can help the Caring Ambassadors Lung Cancer Program to continue serving the lung cancer community. As a public charity, we rely on your help and support to continue providing services to people living with lung cancer and their loved ones.
Many different opportunities are available at all levels of involvement. We rely on you, your friends, family, and coworkers to help the Caring Ambassadors Lung Cancer Program continue our work.
Volunteer to Raise Awareness
- Visit local hospitals, community health centers and libraries to distribute Caring Ambassadors Program informational materials. Click here on how to get started.
Volunteer to Work at an Event
- Volunteering at an event allows you to connect directly with people in a way that money cannot necessarily buy. You have the direct experience of seeing how Caring Ambassadors Program helps its constituents. In a time of great need, volunteers are the upmost important in the world of non-profits. Volunteering gives you a sense of social connectedness that greatly improves your own sense of well being. Click here for a volunteer sign up form.
Give your Services or your Time
- Let us know if you have a skill and would like to provide an in-kind donation or pro-bono work. Click here to find out how you can help.
Create a Support Group
- In your community, if there is no support group for those with lung cancer; consider creating one in your area. Click here on how to get started.
Start a Fundraiser
- Do you have an idea for an event and want to raise money in honor of a loved one? There are many different opportunities available at all levels of involvement. We rely on you, your friends, family, and coworkers to help the Caring Ambassadors Program continue our work. event. Click here to complete a Volunteer Form.
Click here for a fundraiser planning guide.