A CT scan (computerized axial tomography scan) is a special type of imaging test that uses a computer to make a three-dimensional picture of the inside of the body.
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Inadequate in United States Despite USPSTF Recommendations
- Leading Medical Organizations Update Guideline for Molecular Testing and Targeted Therapies in Lung Cancer
- American Cancer Society Facts & Figures 2018
- Lung Cancer Choices, 3rd Edition.
- “Lung Cancer Screening in Indian Country” NNN Webinar